Film Festivals Alliance - TERMS &
Be it known to any
submitter, by registering your Festival or Contest to Film Festivals
Alliance (FFA), register/submitter agree to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS
below in full.
register/submitter guarantees that she has the capacity to act on
behalf of his/her Festival or Contest, and that all rights have been
legally secured. The register/submitter releases the Festival and
all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. FFA will have permission to put the register logo on the FFA
3. FFA reserves the right to make changes in the profile if it
becomes necessary to do so due to circumstances beyond his/her
4. FFA has the right to disqualify a festival for any reasons,
without having to explain the reasons to the
5. All register/submitters are expected to keep communications with
FFA in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification
at any point in the adjudication process.
the right to work with any institution and partner festivals for all
kind of cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
7. FFA reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
8. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Film
Festivals Alliance shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising will
have a recourse limited to the cost of correcting the issue.
your Festival or Contest, register/submitter:
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to FFA.
- agree to receive newsletters from us.
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree
with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and
accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety,